LIEBSTER AWARD 2012



Midas from his truly cool Blog "The Songbook" has given us The LIEBSTER AWARD.

We want to thank him for remembering us for this honor. This Award has a pair of rules:

1. Copy and paste the award in your blog and link the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Choose your five favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and post comments on their blogs so they know they have received the award.

And Now, The five winners of LIEBSTER AWARD from Bearly Rambling in alphabetical order are...

Heck of a Guy: my daily fix of Leonard Cohen. This guy is everything Cohen. If you love Leonard then you must love this Guy.
I take my daily dose of 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer, 1Heckofaguy.com.

Impactus: because JC can always be relied upon for finding music I may have never heard.

Marco on the Bass: this is my go to site for Ska. I just love the fact that he is keeping it real in New York.
Haven't seen so much on ska since the sixties in London.

Sava Amazonas & Pasig: simply because azzul has the best Jazz blog around, so much depth. From lesser known (in the USA) Europeans to the old masters.

songs:illinois: where I go for (indie) folk, alt-country, americana, singer/songwriter info and reviews. Very helpful in finding the lesser known acts I crave.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online