Lindsey Stirling


I love me some violin, and Lindsey Stirling is some violin.
Wow! she is one amazing musician.
Dubstep violin has to be at the top of the list.
This young lady is something else.
Amazing violinist, amazing mover, and always appears to be having a ball.


We Found Love
I never could have done this video on my own. I had so many wonderful people help me to I want to thank: My friends at VenTribe.com sent me out to Kenya to film this. - Lindsey



Amazing location, amazing violin. And the joy on her face will warm your heart.
Crystallize


Cool concept video, great tune.
Shadows


Another very clever video to accompany the great music
Transcendence


I don't think I've seen a video I didn't like by Lindsey, and certainly all of her music is terrific.
Spontaneous Me



Now this looks like it was filmed in Lord of The Rings country - New Zealand?

Lord of the Rings Medley

From writing plays at the age of 8 to wearing a costume to her first day of school, Lindsey has always marched to the beat of her own drummer. She has been playing the violin for 19 years and although she was classically trained she now explores every style of music. She first stepped away from classical when joined her first rock band-Stomp on Melvin- at the age of 16.
In 2005 Lindsey won the title of Arizona's Jr Miss and She went on to win the talent category at the National Jr. Miss competition. More recently, she was a contestant on America's Got Talent where Sharon Osborne called her "electrifying." Since then, she has become an international performer entertaining millions worldwide. Through her electrifying playing, she stands for the fact that you don't have to conform to be accepted; the greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are.


                                                                    5 Bears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online