Toni Collette


I've been a fan of Toni Collette since Muriels Wedding in that wonderful town of Porpoise Spit, Australia. Through the United States of Tara, and all stops along the way, and beyond to be anxiously awaiting her next great chapter in "Hitchcock".

But who knew the girl could sing? Color me impressed.
I recently discovered her album "Beautiful Awkward Pictures" as part of The Finish.
Check out some of her music with her band The Finish.

Beautiful Awkward Pictures



Look Up



Look Up - A live versionToni And The Finish Performing "Look Up" At Live Earth.


And then they did this great cover
Children Of The Revolution


I guess maybe she did sing back in Porpoise Spit, I had almost forgotten that.
WaterlooMuriel (Toni Collette) and Rhonda (Rachel Griffiths) perform Abba's Waterloo from the Australian movie, Muriel's Wedding.



5 Bears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online