Dani Wilde


When you think of Blues and Soul havens you tend to think of Memphis or New Orleans. But today's blues singer hails from Brighton England. And Dani Wilde kicks butt.
When asked what made Dani decide to become a blues singer she replied “Well, when I was 14, I went to Bishopstock Blues Festival in the UK and that was where I saw the likes of contemporary blues singers Sue Foley, Shemekia Copeland and Susan Tedeschi perform. Before then I had only heard the old Chicago players like John Lee Hooker and Muddy Waters but to see young female artists playing the blues like that really blew me away and so I made it my mission to follow in Susan Tedeschi’s footsteps. Her performance was inspirational and had a life changing effect on me in regards to my music career.”

This is a promo "video" for her new album, Juice Me Up, that has hardly left my Winamp playlist since I got it. This will give you a sampling of her amazing voice.



But to truly appreciate her voice and her guitar playing you have to experience her live.
Abandoned ChildGirls with Guitars Live @ The Boulevard Wichita, Ks
Samantha Fish on guitar
Cassie Taylor on bass
Dani Wilde on guitar & vocals
Ian on drums
June 22,2011 (A Bad Bean Production)



Little By LittlePerforming at the Famous Monday Blues Club, Oxford, UK
Band Members:
Dani Wilde - Lead Vocal and Guitar
Will Harmonica Wilde - Vocal and Harp
Ben Poole - Lead Guitar
Jonny Chase -- Bass
Mark Earle - Drums
Recorded by Oxharp with the kind permission of the Band






I'd Rather Go BlindLive Video recorded Apr. 12th 2009 at "Alte Piesel", Dirlos/Fulda as the 22 year old wonderful singer/guitarist Dani Wilde from Brighton/UK was on her Germany-tour 2009. Recorded in FullHD with Canon 5DMKii and EF 24-105mm F/4 L IS, sound recorded separately. [77558]



And finally today the Muddy Waters classic with a twist.
Mannish BoyRecorded at the Keighley Blues Club on 27th February, 2009.
Dani Wilde - lead vocals and guitar
Will 'Harmonica' Wilde - harmonica and vocals
Ben Poole - Guitar and vocals
John Chase - bass
Little Alan Taylor - drums.


                                                        5 Bears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online