The Saturdays


I understand The Saturdays are the biggest girl band in the UK at the current time.
What is it about the UK and their love / hate relationship with girl bands/groups?
One minute they love 'em, the next they are picking them to bits.
The Saturdays are Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Vanessa White and Rochelle Wiseman. And from what I have heard of them they are pretty good. I will at least check out their album. Maybe you should put it On Your Radar.

My Heart Takes Over




Turn Myself In

Live on the Headlines! Tour



Notorious

In Ireland on Arthur's Day



Remix Megamix 2011

Megamix including remixes of all The Saturdays singles.
01. Ego
02. Just Can't Get Enough
03. Up
04. Notorious
05. Higher
06. All Fired Up
07. Work
08. Missing You
09. Issues
10. Forever Is Over
11. My Heart Takes Over
12. If This Is Love
OnlyPhalange

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online