Dean Fields


You remember that post about Dean last month right? Of course you do.
Well Dean is so happy you guys are listening to him that he's giving away (digitally) his latest album. So go check it out, it pretty damn cool.




Thanks for listening! I'm giving away 8 free songs to you fine folks who have listened and followed my career. I literally can not possibly do this without you. So, I'm happy to share with you some of my favorite recordings.
Get them here:

You'll get a brand new song I just recorded yesterday called 'Stupid Useless Heart' plus original recordings from the 'Everything Just Happened...' and 'Under A Searchlight Moon' sessions, 2 live tracks from one of my favorite venues Eddie's Attic in Georgia, AND a short ditty I wrote about growing a beard.

released 10 November 2011

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online