Julia Stone


It's been a while since we had the beautiful Julia Stone on here, and even longer since she was featured with her brother Angus.
Julia has to have one of the most beautiful unique voices it has been my pleasure to hear.

This is from the amazing EP released back in February, which I've played the heck out of. And also an upcoming album to be released next month, "By The Horns".
I can hardly wait.


Let's Forget All The Things That We SayDirected by Jessie Hill
Featuring Shiloh Fernandez
Cinematography by Sion Michel
Produced by Brandon Milbradt
Edited by Dan Mitchell



Also from the forthcoming album.
It's All Okay



Here on this cover she is joined by her brother Angus.
I have to say categorically this is the best version of this song, evah!!!
You're the one that I want


                                                        5 Bears

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online