Erika Jayne


So I'm checking out my latest copy of Billboard this morning, mail is slow, and on the cover is this beautiful young woman, Erika Jayne. Of course I'm interested enough to read the article about her. Seems this Party People is her sixth number one on the dance charts. Wow! This makes her second only to Rihanna and the Pussy Cat Dolls. Pretty good numbers, so I figured I have to give her a listen.
I like a lot of dance music, sometimes it gets a bit repetitive, probably more so when you are not on a dance floor. But this is some enjoyable music she is making.
I guess I miss out a lot on dance music since I don't go to the dance clubs and the radio station I normally listen to don't feature dance music.  Well try and keep your feet still, as if, and enjoy the vibe.

Party People (Ignite The World)

Erika Jayne's new video for her new single,
"Party People (Ignite The World)"
Directed by Mikey Minden



One Hot Pleasure




This is her first of the number ones.
Roller Coaster




And it's follow up.
Stars - Moto Blanco Mix


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online