AA Bondy


Ran across AA Bondy when a friend sent me this first video in an e-mail. The point of the e-mail was the vintage car races, which are very interesting and cool. Those crazy young men in their vintage machines. But what struck me about this was the song being used as background.

Killed Myself When I Was Young

Killed Myself When I Was Young from The Jalopy Journal on Vimeo.



So of course I had to find more music by the aforementioned AA Bondy, to see if it was all up to this fine standard. Of course they are.

I Can See the Pines are Dancing




Here's a marvelous cover of the great Hank Williams tune.
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry

Bot hof the above two videos were shot at WNRN in Charlottesville, Virginia on November 3, 2009 before his show at The Southern.



Skull and Bones

live at The Idolize Spiegeltent last month.

Paste Magazine has a great review of his last album.
My fellow blogger at Aquarium Drunkard had an interesting interview with him a couple of years ago.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online