Gossling


Gossling is on the upcoming release schedule, and I can't wait.
You must remember her from last year.
Oh, I'm back in love with her voice all over again. It is just so ......
When I checked my e-mail today there was a copy of her upcoming single.
It's been on my Winamp ever since. Simply amazing. Can't wait for the release.
I can share a snippet with you here, but the full track is just amazing.





Meanwhile until that is released check out these songs from earlier. Here is one I missed since I don't watch the show, maybe I made a mistake.
Hazard

Sung by: Gossling - Hazard
From the American Horror Story episode - Smoldering Children Episode 1x10
*spoilers*
This song was playing when Tate and Violet were talking about what she is going to do now that she knows she is dead.



Here's a different version, from the one previously featured, of this great song.
War




And here's one more from the Balcony.
Ancient Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online