White Willow


White Willow is a Norwegian art rock band, (not to be confused with Salix alba) mixing elements of orchestral pop, 70's progressive rock, jazz-rock and even electronic elements. They have released 5 albums so far, their new album Terminal Twilight is set to be released on October 17th 2011. And based on what I'm hearing here I will be on the lookout for it. Been a while since I've got into any art rock (do I miss the days of following Curved Air around and attending their concerts? you betcha) but I think I've found an art rock band I can get into again.



Excerpts from White Willow's forthcoming album "Terminal Twilight", available from The Laser's Edge in North America and from Termo Records in the rest of the world. To be released on October 11.

Floor 67

Audio only this is track five of the new album.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online