Tony Bennett and Amy Winehouse


The new album is out next week, Duets II. Something worth getting, but personally I'll be skipping track 17 every time. But any reason to feature this track has to be worthwhile. It's amazing how wonderful Amy looks here, she looks very happy.

Body And Soul


Track listing

1. "The Lady Is a Tramp" - Lady Gaga
2. "One for My Baby" - John Mayer
3. "Body and Soul"  - Amy Winehouse
4. "Don't Get Around Much Anymore"  - Michael Bublé
5. "Blue Velvet"  - k.d. lang
6. "How Do You Keep the Music Playing"  - Aretha Franklin
7. "The Girl I Love"  - Sheryl Crow
8. "Sunny Side of the Street" - Willie Nelson
9. "Who Can I Turn To"  - Queen Latifah
10. "Speak Low"  - Norah Jones
11. "This Is All I Ask"  - Josh Groban
12. "Watch What Happens"  - Natalie Cole
13. "Stranger in Paradise"  - Andrea Bocelli
14. "The Way You Look Tonight"  - Faith Hill
15. "Yesterday I Heard the Rain"  - Alejandro Sanz
16. "It Had to Be You"  - Carrie Underwood
17. "When Do the Bells Ring for Me"  - Mariah Carey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online