Laura Marling


Laura Marling last graced our pages in 2010. Laura recently released a terrific new album that should more than satisfy her fans, and you can count me among them.

A Creature I Don't Know - The Movie

A bit about the new album 'A Creature I Don't Know', shot in Argentina and directed by FRED & NICK. The album is out now - get the standard or special edition (includes 12" vinyl, videos of acoustic performances of album tracks, the poem 'The Beast Was A Creature I Did Not Know' + more) here:

Sophia

"Sophia" is taken from Laura's album "A Creature I Don't Know" which is AVAILABLE NOW on Virgin Records / Ribbon Music, and is produced by Ethan Johns.

The Muse

Laura performing the opening track from the new album at Housing Works Bookstore June 14. 2011.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online