Alyssa Graham


Thanks to Paste I became aware of Alyssa Graham today. What a wonderful voice this young lady has. And she has some strong songwriting chops. A future phenom to be dealt with. Check out some of the songs from her new EP Lock Stock and Soul.  And then I'm sure that, like me, you will be seeking it out.

'Til My Heart Quakes

The Grahams In Bed - live performance of " 'Til My Heart Quakes" from the recently released EP.

Lock, Stock & Soul

with Davíd Garza at the famous Cactus Cafe in Austin, Texas.

High Time

Baking brownies with The Grahams you get the live version.
Check out the studio version out now on The Lock, Stock & Soul EP.

Love Is All Around

A behind the scenes look at the making of the Lock, Stock & Soul EP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online