I&SON


...There are no borders in music when looking for beauty...

This rule leads the way of Slovak composer duo I&SON for more than 5 years. Andy and Phil as the I&SON had success mostly over the Internet based music websites, radio stations, podcasts and blogs like Radio Six International, FatCatRadio, Musictrax, Artistserver, Nick Tann podcast and others. At present, they are played from time to time on VRadio Las Vegas, what is the most listened Internet radio in Las Vegas, NV.

So goes the first part of their biography. Whatever else you will have to say that these videos are eminently listenable, as well as being pretty cool videos. Not sure if  Rob's Bass Cafe is part of I&Son or vice versa.  Either way check them out.

In this first one, they had me with the wolf, and then of course there is the babe.
Angel Calling

Bass by Rob's Bass Cafe. Music production by I&SON. Video production by Ralf Törzsök.



These tango dancers are something else.
EMOtions

This video is second one from real videowizard Ralf Törzsök, genial master of arts.



A musketeer, a piano-player, a triathlete and a whirlwind. What else can you ask but a funky bass line.
d'Artagnan

Rob plays his bass-creation d'Artagnan (with the help of I&Son and with video images of Ralf Törzsök featuring piano-player & triathlete Eva Ledesma).



Run, run, run

music video from I&SON, #1 Slovakia band on Reverbnation Album: 03:00 AM; Song: Run, run, run... Performed by: I&SON. Video edited by: Ralf Törzsök

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online