Alabama 3


I've been a fan of Alabama 3 ever since I first heard them perform the theme tune from The Sopranos.
Now their latest cool album is currently on release, Shoplifting 4 Jesus.
You just gotta give it a listen, or else fughedaboutit!

To start of here's a great (albeit shaky) live version of track thirteen.
Lets Go Out 2night

Alabama 3/Shoplifting for Jesus, filmed at the Jamm in Brixton July 1, 2011....apologies for the shaky camera work and the fact its a bit rough and ready..but I think I caught the essence..
wittynsmart
... yeah man you caught the essence.



Then on another night they opened with this great new song.
I Blame Kurt Cobain

Alabama 3 at Leeds O2 Academy November 20, 2011 opening the show with I Blame Kurt Cobain from their new album Shoplifting for Jesus... maggielizzieannie


And just to be in the theme, they were saved.
Saved

We were saved by the grace of the Reverend Dwayne Love, and Loved by his discipiles until we left the church & became lost on the underground x - Fersumenjun


And of course, since I mentioned it a the top, had to have a Sopranos fix.




I always liked that there were so many versions of "Woke Up this Morning"




OK, still going, here's a great live version.

Live at the Metro Theatre, Sydney on 13th April, 2009.






The members of the band are:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online