Wes Bryan


I'm feeling in a bit of a nostalgic frame of mind today, so I've been listening to lots of old rock n roll and rockabilly tunes all day. Which for some reason took me to Wes Bryan's web page.
Which in turn got me to thinking maybe I should feature some more of his catalog as a companion piece to the earlier post.
As always we can rely on oldolds53 to provide us with some interesting visuals, if it's rock n roll he's got it..
And of course Wes will always provide us with some great tunes and vocals.

Blue Baby

This song is dedicated to Wes and his family. It was recorded 1959 in Norman Petty's studios,but first published 1999 by UK Ace Records.
The people backing Wes seem to be Sonny Curtis on guitar,Joe B. on bass,Jerry Allison on drums and finally The Roses on backing vocals.
Could you get a better backup than The Crickets! oldolds53



Honey Baby


I Just Want Your Love

This one also recorded at Norman Petty's studio with same backing as mentioned above.
Who could miss that Crickets sounding guitar?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online