David Ford


It's been a while since David Ford came out with a new album, but this EP was worth the wait. I still remember when I first heard his song "Go to Hell", I know I wore that album out a couple of times over.
And of course we should never forget "State of the Union".
But anyhow, get a load of his new EP, as always from David Ford, nothing short of awesome.

Life Is Good

Song from the Austerity Measures EP. "Let the hard times roll".

A couple of live covers and another track from the new EP.
Rich Girl, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and Its The Economy Stupid

The Empire - Leeds December 16, 2011
Rich Girl (Hall and Oates), Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)
Its The Economy, Stupid (David Ford - Austerity Measures EP)

State Of The Union

The Empire - Leeds December 16 2011

Post created on my Google Chrome Netbook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online