Electric Lady Lab - Touch Me


You remember Electric Lady Lab, well they have this amazing new video out for their new single. And it's got the great "cartoon" character from aHa, pretty damn cool. And of course the song is amazing, what else would we expect from Electric Lady Lab.
The more I hear this new track the more I like it. I think I am now certified "addicted" to Touch Me. Great song guys.

Touch Me

Electric Lady Lab is the first band ever to get permisson from aHa to use "The Sun Always Shine On TV" and the voice of Morten Harket. Video directed by Michael Sauer Christensen (GAUCHO film). Shot In Copenhagen, Denmark October 2011. Special thanks to The Animation Workshop, Viborg



There's even a making of video. How's your Danish? But enjoyable even if you don't speak the lingo.

Følg Electric Lady Lab bag scenerne under optagelserne til videoen til "Touch Me"



Now all we need is a live version of the song. Well here you go.
Touch me - Live Hjørring

Big ups to SampsonB for the video, here's what he wrote:
After having received a very nice message from the fab "Electric Lady Lab" I'm re-uploading my recording of them performing their stunning new single "Touch me". The song contains a sample of A-ha's old classic "The sun always shine on TV" and if you like me also love Morten Harket's voice you'll be glad to know that it's still included somewhere in this great song :D


So all we are missing is a re-mix right? Well you don't have to wait, here it is.
Touch Me (Svenstrup & Vendelboe Remix)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online